New Orleans tote bag, New Orleans foods gift idea, New Orleans souvenir
This tote bag is perfect for the friend who travels with their tummy as their guide! New Orleans is a city fit for food lovers- po'boys, muffaletta, gumbo, beignet, and so much more! A visit to New Orleans is sure to excite the tastebuds.
This tote bag features a brief checklist of some of the great things to do when visiting New Orleans: eat a whole bunch, visit the sights in historic Jackson Square, then eat some more! Bonus points if you stop and see some live music. Each tote comes with a coordinating 1.5" round button depicting a fleur de lis!
- TOTE GRAPHIC: A checklist for traveling New Orleans that involves all eating and seeing historic Jackson Square
- BUTTON GRAPHIC: a purple fleur de lis
- INK COLOR(S): black
- TOTE COLOR: Natural
- FABRIC: 100% cotton canvas
- TOTE DIMENSIONS: approx. 14 1/2" W x 15 1/2" H with 22" handles
- PERFECT FOR: a New Orleans souvenir, a gift for a friend who loves New Orleans restaurants, New Orleans food snob gift
Note: this is a screenprinted product. Please allow for slight variations. Also note that the saturation of the colors might vary slightly from your computer screen to the item itself. Proudly printed by hand in Pennsylvania!
** this tote is also great as a hotel wedding favor for guests in the New Orleans, Louisiana area! I can offer wholesale pricing for orders of 10+ bags- send me a message if you're interested. Each tote comes with the 1.5" round button pinned to the bag- they can be customized for your big day! Send me an email with your specifications for a quote **