Colorado tote bag, The Centennial State souvenir featuring Colorado state symbols
An ode to one of my very favorite states to visit in the US, this art print is inspired by the state symbols of Colorado. Designed in a Fraktur/PA Dutch Hex style, the original illustration is a circle encompassing Colorado state symbols such as the lark bunting, the rocky mountain columbine flower, a Colorado hairstreak butterfly, a blue spruce pinecone, and a bighorn sheep horn. In the very center, it is anchored by a circle that says, "The Centennial State" in the middle. This bold tote bag is a unique souvenir celebrating the state of Colorado.
- TOTE GRAPHIC: The words "The Centennial State" in a circle with birds, flowers, and Colorado state symbols surrounding it.
- BUTTON GRAPHIC: the same circle illustration, just smaller.
- INK COLOR(S): royal blue
- TOTE COLOR: Natural
- FABRIC: 100% cotton canvas
- TOTE DIMENSIONS: approx. 14 1/2" W x 15 1/2" H with 22" handles
- PERFECT FOR: a Colorado souvenir, a gift for a friend who has visited or moved away from Colorado, unique housewarming gift wrap idea, a realtor gift idea
Check out this design as an art print as well!
** This tote is also great as a hotel wedding favor for guests! I can offer wholesale pricing for orders of 10+ bags- send me a message if you're interested. Each tote comes with the 1.5" round button pinned to the bag- they can be customized for your big day! Send me an email with your specifications for a quote **
Note: this is a screenprinted product. Please allow for slight variations. Also note that the saturation of the colors might vary slightly from your computer screen to the item itself.