Denver tote bag, Denver foods gift idea, Denver souvenir
This tote bag is perfect for the friend who travels with their tummy as their guide! Denver is a low-key awesome food city! Yes, there are the Denver tourist eats (Rocky Mountain oysters anyone?) but this area is full of so many transplants who brought their tastebuds with them. Oh, and meat- Duffy's Cherry Cricket anyone?
This tote features a brief checklist of some of the great things to do when visiting Denver: eat a whole bunch, glance over at The Rockies, then eat some more! Bonus points if you stop at a brewery and have a great craft beer to wash those snacks down. Each tote comes with a coordinating 1.5" round button depicting a tiny mountain scene!
- TOTE GRAPHIC: A checklist for traveling Denver that involves all eating and one glance over at The Rocky Mountains
- BUTTON GRAPHIC: a mountain range in black on white
- INK COLOR(S): black
- TOTE COLOR: Natural
- FABRIC: 100% cotton canvas
- TOTE DIMENSIONS: approx. 14 1/2" W x 15 1/2" H with 22" handles
- PERFECT FOR: a Denver souvenir, a gift for a friend who loves Denver restaurants, Denver food snob gift
Note: this is a screenprinted product. Please allow for slight variations. Also note that the saturation of the colors might vary slightly from your computer screen to the item itself. Proudly printed by hand in Pennsylvania!
** this tote is also great as a hotel wedding favor for guests in the Denver area! I can offer wholesale pricing for orders of 10+ bags- send me a message if you're interested. Each tote comes with the 1.5" round button pinned to the bag- they can be customized for your big day! Send me an email with your specifications for a quote **