Los Angeles tote bag, Los Angeles foods gift idea, LA souvenir
This tote bag is perfect for the friend who travels with their tummy as their guide! Los Angeles is a melting pot of a city where you can find delicious food from almost any culture. From Koreatown to Melrose, from the upscale to the OG United States fast food locations, there is always something new to eat in LA!
This tote bag features a brief checklist of some of the great things to do when visiting Los Angeles: eat a whole bunch, glance over at The Hollywood Sign, then eat some more! Each tote comes with a coordinating 1.5" round button depicting a palm tree inspired by In & Out Burger's iconic packaging.
- TOTE GRAPHIC: A checklist for traveling Los Angeles that involves all eating and glancing at The Hollywood sign
- BUTTON GRAPHIC: a red palm tree inspired by In & Out Burger
- INK COLOR(S): black
- TOTE COLOR: Natural
- FABRIC: 100% cotton canvas
- TOTE DIMENSIONS: approx. 14 1/2" W x 15 1/2" H with 22" handles
- PERFECT FOR: a Los Angeles souvenir, a gift for a friend who loves Los Angeles restaurants, Los Angeles food snob gift
Note: this is a screenprinted product. Please allow for slight variations. Also note that the saturation of the colors might vary slightly from your computer screen to the item itself. Proudly printed by hand in Pennsylvania!
** this tote is also great as a hotel wedding favor for guests in the Los Angeles, California area! I can offer wholesale pricing for orders of 10+ bags- send me a message if you're interested. Each tote comes with the 1.5" round button pinned to the bag- they can be customized for your big day! Send me an email with your specifications for a quote **