Pennsylvania tote bag, The Keystone State souvenir featuring Pennsylvania state symbols
An ode to the state that I call home, this art print is inspired by the state symbols of Pennsylvania. Designed in a Fraktur/PA Dutch Hex style, the original illustration is a circle encompassing Pennsylvania state symbols such as the ruffed grouse, the lightning bug, the mountain laurel, and the Penngift Crownvetch. In the very center, it is anchored by a keystone shape that says, "The Keystone State." This bold tote bag is a fun Pennsylvania souvenir to show off your state pride!
- TOTE GRAPHIC: The words "The Keystone State" in a keystone shape with birds, flowers, and Pennsylvania state symbols surrounding it.
- BUTTON GRAPHIC: the same circle illustration, just smaller.
- INK COLOR(S): royal blue
- TOTE COLOR: Natural
- FABRIC: 100% cotton canvas
- TOTE DIMENSIONS: approx. 14 1/2" W x 15 1/2" H with 22" handles
- PERFECT FOR: a Pennsylvania souvenir, a teacher gift idea, a gift for a friend who has visited or moved away from Pennsylvania, unique housewarming gift wrap idea
Toss in a sticker and a good book in the tote bag for an easy gift!
** This tote is also great as a hotel wedding favor for guests! I can offer wholesale pricing for orders of 10+ bags- send me a message if you're interested. Each tote comes with the 1.5" round button pinned to the bag- they can be customized for your big day! Send me an email with your specifications for a quote **
Note: this is a screenprinted product. Please allow for slight variations. Also note that the saturation of the colors might vary slightly from your computer screen to the item itself.