Portland tote bag, Portland Oregon foods gift idea, PDX souvenir
This tote bag is perfect for the friend who travels with their tummy as their guide! Portland is unlike any city I've ever visited and they have a ton of great restaurants to match their unique vibe! It's hard to define this town by a food, but two of my favs are their plentiful doughnuts and a visit to Pine State Biscuits.
This tote bag features a brief checklist of some of the great things to do when visiting Portland: eat a whole bunch, visit legendary Powell's Books, then eat some more! Each tote comes with a coordinating 1.5" round button depicting a modified version of the iconic Portland Oregon neon sign.
- TOTE GRAPHIC: A checklist for traveling Portland that involves all eating and stopping by Powell's Books
- BUTTON GRAPHIC: a modified illustration of the Portland Oregon neon sign
- INK COLOR(S): black
- TOTE COLOR: Natural
- FABRIC: 100% cotton canvas
- TOTE DIMENSIONS: approx. 14 1/2" W x 15 1/2" H with 22" handles
- PERFECT FOR: a Portland, Oregon souvenir, a gift for a friend who loves Portland restaurants, Portland food snob gift
Note: this is a screenprinted product. Please allow for slight variations. Also note that the saturation of the colors might vary slightly from your computer screen to the item itself. Proudly printed by hand in Pennsylvania!
** this tote is also great as a hotel wedding favor for guests in the Portland, Oregon area! I can offer wholesale pricing for orders of 10+ bags- send me a message if you're interested. Each tote comes with the 1.5" round button pinned to the bag- they can be customized for your big day! Send me an email with your specifications for a quote **